Monday, May 16, 2011

VAMPIRE HUNTING KIT, LATE1800's

HAVE YOU EVER???????

                                                                image 0


                                                                              image 1


                                                                   image 2

My sister in law  found this ad on Craigslist and sent it to me......it reads:

LATE 1800'S VAMPIRE HUNTING KIT!!!!
                            $7,000

"This was willed to me by my great grandmother and I can't hold onto it any longer.
Need the cash.She immigrated to The USA from Budapest in 1892
with money saved up from working on the railway. Will not ship."

You can find this ad on Craigslist, Seattle, under antiques.
( If you have been needing one.....)

5 comments:

  1. I am so tempted to drive to Olympia just to see it. I want to know exactly what is in that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the coolest thing ever! Wouldn't you have loved to have seen the original promotion for this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET.........as we all drool over that lil' beauty! Hey, we all could use a little protection against all the blood-suckers out there(government and corporations)...right!

    The sun is shining and we're going shopping...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had $7k laying around - but I bet I'd have to fight Sharon at Sweet Repose for it!!! Thanks for your compliment on my blog. I love your blog already!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete