Saturday, October 25, 2014

Dia de los muertos .....2014

THIS YEARS ALTAR                                                                  

                                                                                  
 
Celebrating the life of my father..........
                                                                            
 
Harry William Walster
1925-2014
 
 
 
 
Father's Voice
 
"No need to get home early;
the car can see in the dark."
He wanted me to be rich
the only way we could,
easy with what we had.
 
And always that was his gift,
given for me ever since,
easy gift, a wind
that keeps on blowing for flowers
or birds wherever I look.
 
World, I am your slow guest,
one of the common things
that move in the sun and have
close, reliable friends
in the earth, in the air, in the rock.
 
William Stafford
 
 
 
 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. I love the mix of eastern and Mexican in your altar. Very cool.
    This is a nice poem for your father, in particular I like the last verse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dearest, i have been away yet today marks my return. nothing could brighten my journey more than the gift of your light. i hope you will join me.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reset password tidak dilarang, namun pihak S1288Poker tidak akan sembarang memberikan password kepada pemain yang minta reset password akun. Demi keamanan akun maka pihak PokerS128 akan meminta data lengkap seperti Nama dan No Rekening yang terdaftar. Bila masih terasa kurang meyakinkan, maka syarat akan di tambah seperti deposit terlebih dahulu dengan minimal deposit untuk bisa mendapatkan (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete